ein Spanier, der auf das Tauwetter wartet

Alles was nirgenwo hineinpasst. Auch "heiße Eisen" sollten hier gepostet werden..

Moderatoren: vindoede, TomM, Moderatoren

Antworten
Paulo
Ruderer
Ruderer

ein Spanier, der auf das Tauwetter wartet

Beitrag von Paulo » Dienstag 19. Februar 2019, 22:10

Moin, liebe vindöers:
Durch eine Werbung habe ich in Dänemark eine Vindö 32 gefunden. Ich lebe mehr als zweitausend Kilometer. Im Norden Spaniens sind die Boote das ganze Jahr über im Wasser, aber Sie haben die Wintersaison im Trockendock. Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, ein Boot zu kaufen, ohne es auszuprobieren. Der Besitzer sagte mir, dass das Boot im April wieder zum Wasser gehen wird. Der aktuelle Preis ist etwas, das ich mir leisten kann. Ich würde es gerne sehen und navigieren.
Da ich die Gewohnheiten Nordeuropas nicht kenne, frage ich sie, ob es eine Möglichkeit gibt, einen logischen Vorschlag zu machen oder einfach nur das Gesetz von Angebot und Nachfrage funktioniert. vielleicht erscheint ein Käufer, der nicht auf das Auftauen wartet :)

Gesundheit für alle während des kalten Winters

TomM
Administrator
Administrator
Re: ein Spanier, der auf das Tauwetter wartet

Beitrag von TomM » Dienstag 19. Februar 2019, 23:46

Moin Paulo,
eine Vindö probesegeln confused . Nun ja wenn Du nie eine gesegelt hast ist das sinnvoll. Ansonsten kennt jeder hier die üblichen Schwachstellen. so lange der Rumpf und das Rigg in Ordnung ist gibt es kaum etwas, was nicht reparabel ist.

Aber man kann ja eine Anzahlung machen, und den Vertrag (Restgeld) bei Übergabe vereinbaren. Dazu lässt Du Dir vom Verkäufer den segelfertigen Zustand in den Vertrag schreiben und vor allem was bei Mängeln zu tun ist - also Preisnachlass/Reparatur oder was auch immer.

Keine Panik - Vindö werden nicht so schnell verkauft.
so long -> Tom

Wissen ist Macht - Macht nichts
(Heinz Erhardt)

Paulo
Ruderer
Ruderer

Beitrag von Paulo » Freitag 22. Februar 2019, 09:28

Vielen Dank, TomM. Die Nachricht, die der Besitzer sendet, macht einige Dinge klar. Ich weiß nicht, ob sie genug sind, aber ich denke, ich werde es nicht klar haben, bis ich es physisch sehe (auch wenn es nicht im Wasser ist).

“The cockpit was renewed in 2007, I don’t have any new pictures. In the meantime the veneer has been removed from the sides, was beginning to “peel off” in patches. Drainage gfk as showing in pictures.

The deck shows its age but is certainly not finished – no leaks. The woodwork is without any rot, the varnish has some difference in colours in some places.
The benches and floor in the cockpit are made of 20 mm solid teak. The hull is without any osmosis. I do not know the age of the sails, they are”

In Bezug auf ein anderes Gespräch, das wir über die Luftfeuchtigkeit im Schott geführt haben, wird es meines Erachtens kein Problem darstellen: Es sind die meisten elektronischen Systeme darin installiert. Ich glaube, ich hätte sie geändert, wenn es eine Unannehmlichkeit wäre.

TomM
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag von TomM » Freitag 22. Februar 2019, 13:55

Hi Paulo,

I try it in English. All of the information sound like a lot of work. The different colours in the woodwork should be seen. if it is only a changing in bright mahogany shades it is no problem. But if you have dark, nearly black shades it look like moisture in the wood. Most you can renew this but change the wood only. The whole description sounds like the owner startet a refit project and gave up for what reason ever. All the decision you make depend on the trust you spend to the owner. If he is serious and honest, pass you all information you ask for it can be a good buy. Of course it depends an the amount of work, you can do by yourself and on the price he ask for.

He says he do not know the age of the sails. So you have to calculate a set of sail, I'm sure. the next ist the standing rigging. I think the wires and maybe the rollfurler has to changed as well. The Mast is mostly now problem. The hull has normally no problem when it was not repaired for any reason.

For an important point is the transport. It doesn't sound like you can sail from Denmark or Sweden to Spain via the North Sea and Biscay with the boat in this condition. If you don not have the time to spend at least 6 month check, repair, refit the boat at the location it can become a nightmare. But all this is only said from the few information I got. It can be a wonderful deal as well. With the old boats it is always the same. The seller has to be honest and you have to have in your mind that he is trustable.

For me, it would be more useful to think on a Vindö 50 or on a Vindö 40 (if you like the waldeck). It is more boat and you can get it for the same price. There is a beautiful YouTube channel for a Vindö 32. I don't know if they still in Barcelona, but you maybe can contact them: Sailing Magic Carpet Maya and Aladino are open and friendly people. I invited them to our forum as well but at sea it is often a problem with internet. An of course most is written in German so they do not understand.
so long -> Tom

Wissen ist Macht - Macht nichts
(Heinz Erhardt)

Paulo
Ruderer
Ruderer

Beitrag von Paulo » Samstag 23. Februar 2019, 09:11

Thanks for your kind reply. I have sent you a private message about this particular case.

In effect, a V40 is more ship, but it is not easy to find one with a rudder and not with a wheel, which I prefer for the sensations when sailing. On the other hand, more boat always means more work, especially when the humidity is visible:
https://www.scanboat.com/en/boat-market ... -40-120116

and then, strange cases like this offer of a v50: for that price, how many hours of work do I need? hahaha, probably 12 months, if the offer is real:

https://scanboat.com/da/baadmarked/baad ... 0-17316039

In any case, in an economic price range, from what I have been seeing, it is very likely that you always have to invest in candles, rigging, sheets and probably motor, in addition to road transport to Spain...

Thank you very much for your kindness, TomM.

Antworten